Sunday, October 28, 2012

God Moments

I could have had a bad week last week.  I could have had (more) breakdowns than I did.  I could have failed to realize God was by my side EVERY step of the way.

I just had one of those weeks where God answered my questions in a very obvious way.  Sometimes he answered questions I failed to ask.  I wondered.  But I didn't come right out and ask, "why?".

This week just made me realize that I probably pass over these answers from God ALL. THE. TIME!!  Maybe because sometimes I don't like the answer.  Sometimes because I'm too busy to listen/see the answer.  Sometimes he's answering a question I don't realize I have.  I don't know if that makes sense or not but I really experienced that this week.

I'm going to work on hearing and seeing His answers without requiring him to be quite so obvious with me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment