Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall is here

It has been cold the past few days.  Friday it was 32 degrees out when the kiddos left for school.  I yelled downstairs to see if they were ready to leave and Tyler said, "almost."  I walk to the stairs and looked down to see him in shorts and a tank top.  :)  Guess he was in denial.  Nonetheless, he left the house in sweatpants, long sleeve t-shirt, and a fleece.  Mom - 1, Tyler - 0.
 
It was cold on Saturday for baseball too.  Sure sign that fall is here.  That means it's fireplace time.  I *heart* my fireplace!!  I've noticed now with our new furniture that something is missing in this room.  What do you think?  Doesn't Kevin need a pipe?!?!?  I mean I don't want him to really smoke one but I think it would really class this place up!

No comments:

Post a Comment