Sunday, October 14, 2012

Best of the Week

Every week we have so many things to be thankful for.  Here's what stood out this week.
  1. AFUMC Basketball started this week.  Went smoothly.  The boys (all three of them) had a good time.  I love seeing Kevin coach these sessions.  He's totally in his element and is so, so, so, so very good with the kids.
  2. I've always known that God blessed me with an amazing group of friends.  I'm overwhelmingly thankful for them this week.
  3. School pictures came home.  50% of them turned out.  Sorry Tyler.  Gonna do a retake this year!
  4. Fall parties were Friday.  Kids had a great time and I didn't flip out on any of them.  :)  Kevin got to experience school parties for the first time.  Another post later on fall parties...
  5. It's been a rainy weekend.  We haven't had a lazy, rainy day in a very long time. 
  6. Boys had kids from three different families over this weekend.  They all played so well together and had a lot of fun.  Thankful that they have chosen good friends.
Quote of the week from the kiddos:
          AJ:" Tell me something unusual." 
         Ty: "I just saved 15% on my car insurance."

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment