Thursday, June 13, 2013

Joe.

We have this problem with wildlife at our house.  We had a bird literally fly IN our house last summer.  Luckily, Kevin the Bird Whisper was here and quickly got the bird out of the house before any damage was done.  I really don't know what I would have done if he hadn't been here. 

Fast forward to this summer and apparently that bird's close relative heard how fun our house is. I was upstairs and Tyler comes running up to let me know there was a bird in the garage.  I go down to find this.

Of course I start screaming to close the door - because Kevin is NOT home and I do NOT want this bird in my house.  (Notice they have baseball bats in their hands??  Mean boys.)  The also had worms they were trying to lure him with... like how you would lure a dog with a treat.  Such helpers.


I hit the garage door button thinking the sound would get the bird off my car but he just flew up on the garage door motor.  I pressed it again and he flew onto our shelf (after flying into the wall a few times and making a very disturbing sound.)  So, then I start freaking out because I do NOT need a bird with a concussion in my garage.  He finally got his wits about him and did this...


Yep, left his mark on AJ's basketball.  Fortunately the Bird Whisperer showed up again and took care of Joe.  Did I forget to mention, the boys named the bird Joe? And two days later, Joe came back.  And Kevin sent him away.... again.  Poor Joe.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! We have had a bird in our garage the last two nights. I guess is scared some people in my house last night....I was upstairs with Maggie so I missed the excitement!

    ReplyDelete