Thursday, June 13, 2013

Friday Favorites

1.  First full week of summer vacation means summer hours!! (Fridays off for me and half days for Kevin!!!)

2.  Golf fore a Cause outing on Monday. We weren't the big winners this year but it was still FUN!  I only whiffed once and didn't lose any golf balls. That being said, Kevin made quite the journey to save my favorite golf ball that I hit into a rock retaining wall. My hero. 💖  Not sure what's up with my posture in this picture....(and I did change out of my flip flops before we golfed!)


3.  Speaking of Kevin, he passed his CPCU test on Thursday. He studies so hard for those - so happy for him to have another test completed!!

4.  A week with some fun baseball with decent weather. Decent. Not perfect. At least I wasn't wrapped in a blanket at all of the games. I was wrapped in a blanket at some of the games… But not all of the games!

5.  The Summer Fun Bucket List is ready!!  New approach this year.  I hate this door to the garage so since I can't change it, I'm embracing it.  The boys had SO much fun doing this.  They may love the cricut as much as me!




(Turns out blog posts don't post if you don't post them.  This was last week.  A new Friday Favorites to come tomorrow! )  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment