Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Where Have I Been?? With a Happy Belated Birthday...

It's not like I've been overly busy but I feel off the blog train for a little while!  So the biggest thing I missed sharing was my hubby's birthday!!

He's 41 now.  This is what I know about him:
  • He loves ice cream. 
  • He loves coaching basketball. 
  • He loves his ipad.
  • He loves Buffalo Wild Wings.
  • He loves pizza with sausage and banana peppers.
  • He loves the Bears and the White Sox.  (But not the Cubs - Definitely not the Cubs!)
  • He loves french dressing from Monicals.
  • He loves the snooze button on our alarm.
  • He LOVES OUR FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING.
We met when we were 27 and 22.  I never really thought about what our lives would be like at ages 41 and 36.  I would have never imagined it would be this great.  Thanks Hersch for helping make our lives what they are today.  It's perfectly crazy and I wouldn't want it any different!  I can't imagine what it will be like 55 and 50!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment