Friday, November 2, 2012

Give Thanks Board

Yesterday was November 1.  How did that happen???  Where did 2012 go?????  I realized it WAS November 1 when all my FB friends started posting what they were thankful for.  AND then I realized it was time to pull out my "Give Thanks" board! 

So about my Give Thanks board....
  1. I got the idea last year from Pinterest, of course.  (Here's a link Jellybean Junkyard where I found a GREAT tutorial.)  Instead of using a piece of wood, I used a big ol' canvas from Michaels - gotta love 40% off at Michaels!!
  2. I started making this much too close to November 1 last year so by the time I completed it, it was December 1.  :(
  3. I'm squeal-out-loud-excited to use it this year!!
Last night I ran downstairs to our storage closet and pulled it out, printed up some 2012 tags, and tried to hang it up on the door.  Struggling with the hanging it up part but I'll get that figured out.



And here's a sample of our 2012 cards.  I'll keep you posted on what we are all thankful for. 



Day 1 (if you can't read it) - Jordynne's 16th Birthday (Traci), Helping with Backpack Buddies (Kevin), God (AJ), Friends (Tyler).  (I need to figure out how to focus with my iphone's camera!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment