Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What Have I Been Doing??

Sooooooo...... I have NO good explanation as to why I haven't looked at this blog o' mine in MONTHS!  I've been putting off posting something feeling overwhelmed about all of the catch-up I should do.  So here it is in bullet points (which does not do justice to the amazing memories!)...
  • Tyler had a birthday.  Nine years old.  Holy Moly - how is that possible!?!?  I love that kid so much and I can't believe how fast these nine years have gone.
  • Cody the Elf living with us for 24 days was so much fun for all of us.
  • Christmas was great.  Christmas break without work and school was FANTASTIC. 
  • New Years was fun. 
  • Going back to school/work was not. 
  • Got roped into helping with a school district steering committee - that has come to an end tonight with a successful vote for a 10th elementary.  Wahoo!  What a learning experience.
  • AJ started losing teeth finally!!
  • Basketball.  Lots and Lots and Lots of basketball. Both teams are SO fun to watch now.  They are learning so much and are playing games that look a LOT like actual basketball.  There are great kids on their teams with great parents... which is fun for me.
That's my incredibly quick update but now that I have that pathetic little post out of the way, I will get this back in my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment