Saturday, September 22, 2012

Let's Get Started

When I see moms with kids a few years older than mine I think, "I wonder what my life will be like in a few years!?!". Then I go to sleep and wake up and my boys are a few years older and I'm living that life. Time flies and I don't want to forget the details. I know I'll remember the big things - the first days of school, learning to ride a bike, etc. I don't want to forget the little things though. How AJ laces his fingers in mine when he holds my hand. How Tyler puts his fist in my hand because he already finds it slightly embarrassing to be seen with his mom.

Hopefully in a "few" years when I'm 80, I'll look back at this blog and be thankful that "past Traci" took the time to jot down some of the everyday moments of Our CrAzY Days!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, friend! So excited to follow along on your family's adventures!

    ReplyDelete